The “High-Potential Leadership Programme” is an offer from the company for young managers who are on their way to taking on increased responsibility in their organization. This tailor-made program is designed to identify, challenge and develop promising talent and provide them with the tools and experience they will need over the coming years.
It also enables companies to exert a targeted influence on their own management culture or to position themselves in the market for young talent.
John Kayser, head of ForumFührung, founded the Rheinische FührungsColleg in 2007, a one-year program for students at universities in North Rhine-Westphalia. The voluntary program is supported not only by ForumFührung, but also by the Industrie Club Düsseldorf and various personalities from business and society. In this respect, we can look back on over a decade and a half of experience in supporting young managers. See also: rheinischesfuehrungscolleg.de.
Exemplary program elements, which are determined individually depending on the client’s focus:
- Leadership Skills: The program teaches comprehensive leadership skills, including communication, decision-making, conflict resolution and strategic thinking.
- Self-reflection: Young leaders are encouraged to better understand themselves, identify their strengths and weaknesses and to develop their personal leadership philosophy by sparring with their peers and instructors.
- Mentoring and coaching: Participants receive individual mentoring from experienced leaders in their own company and have access to tailored coaching to accelerate their development.
- Networking and relationships: The program fosters relationship building with peers, external experts and senior leaders within their own company, each of whom provide different impetus on their respective development paths.
- Innovation culture: participants learn to foster innovative thinking and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Methodological skills: depending on the focus, knowledge and methods for systemic thinking, agile work processes, design thinking or other innovation methods are taught in addition to the impetus for personal development.
- Customized curriculum: The program is adapted to the individual needs and goals of the company and the participants in order to achieve maximum benefit.
- Practical exercises: Participants work on real business scenarios to put what they have learned into practice.
- Expert Workshops: Guest experts and industry leaders offer insights into the latest developments and best practices.
- Networking events: Regular networking events enable the exchange of ideas and experiences.
Feel free to contact us for the development of an individual concept!